I made this this morning for breakfast. It’s one of my favorite recipes for a quick and easy smoothie for breakfast or a healthy dessert – and only has four ingredients! I used my Thermomix but you can use any blender available strong enough to blend ice.
You will need:
- 1 large cup ice
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 3 tsp instant coffee (or 30ml filter coffee)
- A splash of milk – adjust this amount according to the consistency you desire. I enjoy a thicker smoothie where I have to use a spoon or straw to eat/drink it but other may like it runnier.
- Place all the ingredients into the Thermomix and blend – starting at 5 and turning slowly up until 8 – until you can hear it is ready.
- Scrape down the sides using a spatula and blend until everything is incorporated. Add more ice or milk (depending on what consistency you like) and blend again until desired consistency is achieved.
- Serve immediately.
2 thoughts on “healthy coffee chocolate smoothie.”
Looks delicious :). I hope I’ll manage to make it with my blender. Thanks for the recipe!
That does look great! I am glad you left a link for us to follow!