For the Milkshake/Smoothie you will need:
- 2 frozen bananas
- 4 tsp cinnamon
- 4 tbsp shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (optional)
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut water
For the ‘Chocolate Sauce’ you will need:
- 2t tsp cocoa powder
- 1tbsp coconut water (or you can use water)
- Start by blending all of the ingredients for the ‘milkshake’ together. Add ice to thicken or more almond milk/coconut water to make it more runny.
- Once you have achieved the consistency desired, mix your cocoa powder and coconut water together to make the chocolate sauce.
- Using a spoon, slowly trace the rim of the glass with the chocolate sauce. Little streams will run down the inside of the glass. Don’t worry if it looks messy – once you add the milkshake it’ll look way more professional!
- Add your smoothie and top with some more cinnamon and cocoa powder.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Let me know if you try it out and if it satisfies your cravings!
With just a little bit of effort, any sugar craving can be avoided.
If you don’t follow me on Instagram – you really should! Last night I made the most delicious beef fillet wrapped in bacon, served with broccoli, mushrooms and feta. I have saved it as a permanent story on my page. You can go and check it out here: 2ohclock.
Let’s Get Social!
⇢ INSTAGRAM : https://www.instagram.com/2ohclock/
⇢ BLOG : https://2ohclock.com/
⇢ TWITTER : https://twitter.com/CGrimbly
⇢ SNAPCHAT: cassandragrimps
⇢ FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/2ohClock/
⇢ PINTEREST: https://www.pinterest.com/cassandraanneg/